Credit Cards Accepted:
- American Express
- We can accept any of the above credit cards that are issued in (and have a billing address in) the US, a US Territory and also accept international credit cards as a form of payment.
- International Cards Accepted: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic,Denmark, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
PayPal is an accepted alternate method for purchasing on here. It enables any individual or business with an e-mail address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you are protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- If you select PayPal as your payment option, you will continue through the standard checkout process. Once you click "Submit Your Order," you will automatically be re-directed to PayPal.com to complete your payment. Your order will not be submitted until you complete the checkout process on the PayPal.com pop-up window.
- Once you have been redirected to PayPal.com, you will have 25 minutes to complete the payment before your order is dropped.
- If PayPal is used for payment, all returned products must be sent by mail. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns at our Retail, Company or Collection store locations. For information on how to return by mail.
- How does PayPal work?
PayPal is used to securely send payments over the internet. You can choose to pay from your PayPal account balance, a credit card, debit card, or bank account. To make a PayPal purchase, select PayPal during checkout on here and choose your method of payment. Your funds are transferred immediately and securely.
- How Do I Create a PayPal Account?
To get started, simply fill out the PayPal registration with your desired account type, country of residence, home address, and login information. Visit PayPal.com to sign up for a new account.
- How secure is PayPal?
PayPal is highly secure and committed to protecting the privacy of its users. Its industry-leading fraud prevention team is constantly developing state-of-the-art technology to keep your money and information safe. When you use PayPal to send money, recipients never see your bank account or credit card numbers.
- How Do I Contact PayPal Customer Service?
For the fastest response, you may access the user-friendly Help Center. Developed by the PayPal Customer Service team, this Help Center contains a comprehensive information database. Simply type a question into the search box to receive a complete answer.
If you do not find the information you need in the Help Center, PayPal Customer Service representatives are available to assist you. Send an email for a prompt response or contact PayPal directly by phone: